Cette page en français
Cliquez ici ou là, ou encore là pour mon site personnel, où se trouvent des scripts Bash supplémentaires non-inclus dans le Freeduc-CD. Ils sont réguliérement améliorés, surveillez les mises à jour.
Stephane Ascoet's galaxy
My contributions on the Net
Don't hesisate to contribute too, the web needs you, the web is you !
Computer science :
- A long time ago, presentation text,
- 2/2006 :
- Freeduc-cd-presentation or http://www.ofset.org/freeduc-cd-presentation (needs english translation ! Why not you ? ),
- Textefreeduc-cd-ecole or http://www.ofset.org/freeduc-ecole (minimal configuration missing),
- To be put in freeduc-doc :
Almost impossible to put things against the dominant world system, as we can see on this discussion following one of my contributions.
= About the news : =
- Fighting against fishing, even when it's my favourite singer
- 9/2006 killing of the dolphin of Douarnenez bay (when dolphin blues replaces bay area blues!)
=Urbanism and transports=
Some petitions, sign them too!
- For a .bzh domain
- Against bundled software
- For more bike parks.
- I put some pictures on 1zef2images (as for Wikis, pictures must be rezised before).
- My own photo album, you can view photos as a slideshow, and subscribe to the rss feed to know when there is a new one.
- Professional photo album
=Mac OS X=
Activism in real life
- I used to help the creation of Sortir Du Nucleaire Cornouaille, I'm still a member. We get fun, especially while earing Creedence Clearwater Revival under the falling sun, going back from demonstration!
- No GMO (I was on the opposite side under the man in purple looking by the window, near Dominique talking a lot to Gilles, Noël and Yves).
- We aren't in a democratic society (by chance in this example, Richard hasn't been beaten like ecologists are]
- Children should learn philosophy
I like since ever
- Go in a clean bed for reading at night, forgetting everything about the past day, eventually eating a fruit and listening to nightly musical radio programm (see music below)
- photo of my travels.
- When the readings I like are stored in a pretty way on a base made in naked wood.
- Direct 8
- People talking about the story of american music like Georges Lang (sadly he likes a lot cars)
- I don't like to use the word "fan", but I could almost say it about Huey Lewis And The News. I think that a very few people can feel how I do about this band. Each time I used to found a website talking about them, all the world suddenly became magic. And each time I see these old pictures and videos, with all those 80's clothes, hairs and coulours, I go back in my teen age, when I was thinking "If only I would have been an adult in the 80s, so I could have seen them in concert".
- Phil Collins (since I'm a child, so much souvenirs !)
- Maxime Le Forestier
- Patrick Verbecke : LAISSER PARLER TON COEUR, LE DIEU A LA MAIN LENTE
- Francis Cabrel
- Peter Gabriel : DIGGING IN THE DIRT
- Queen : SHOW MUST GO ON
- Shania Twain
- Mano Solo
- I cento passi, Marco Tullio Giordana
- Maps, and virtual representation, like this. I dream about a such thing since I'm a child!
I hate since ever (and sometimes I'm afraid of) :
- Hearing my parents arguing
- Post synchronized films or with smoking actors
- Highlander (sadly, the Queen song is musically one the best made I ever heard)
- Colonisation, like in Australia for example
- All this objects wasted only for not being trendy anymore, in musical domain for example
- Cars running fast (more than 20 mph) in urban area, like if they were trying to kill everyone.
Chernobyl break :
- There are several interesting photos in my favorites.
- bernard tapie.
- françois fillon
- ted stanger
- dominique de villepin
Like poutine killing tchhes, and so many others in history, he uses exclusion of earthlings to be popular.
I used to like a lot
- The Simpsons
- Jean-Jacques Goldman.
I have learn to like
- Björk (hard at first, now I'm crazy with her voice and her urban melodies)
- Almost everyone listed here (most time before knowing that they are vegetarian, I probably feel sensitive people; It may be false, or without trueness for a lot of them).
I feel concerned by